Review and complete
Ingredients:For the oil butter:
Valdecuevas Chef EVOO 200 ml.
Cocoa butter 100 gr.
Salt 10 gr.
For the bread chips:
Chapata bread 1 loaf.
For the garnish :
Assorted herbs Tt
Maldon Salt Tt
• Melt the cocoa butter at 35ºC and add the Valdecuevas EVOO
• Lower the temperature of the mixture down to 2ºC and work it until reaching 15ºC
• Set aside in a pastry bag.
• Cut the chapata bread in 15cm portions and freeze
• Shave into 3mm wide slices with a deli slicer
• Work and mold each slice to achieve volume and toast in the oven at 180ºC
• Set aside in a dry place, inside a plastic container
Finishing touches and presentation:
Serve the bread chips accompanied by the oil butter and herbs.
Pago de Valdecuevas Chef´s contribution to the dish:
Together with the cocoa butter, which is the ingredient that delivers the texture, the taste of the oil is enhanced, but then freshened in the mouth by the sprouts.
Pickled partridge salad with vegetables and Valdecuevas Chef oil
Dark chocolate ganache, Pago de Valdecuevas Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt
Low temperature egg with confit potato, chorizo meat braised in Pedro Ximenez and Boletus Edulis